Philip S. Mazzotti – Attorney
Admitted in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont and the SCOTUS.
Phil Mazzotti joined Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP as a Litigation attorney in 2015. Since joining the firm, Phil has taken numerous verdicts in various venues including the United States Northern District of New York, New York’s Court of Claims, and multiple counties within New York’s Supreme Courts He achieved the record setting reported verdict of $4.86 million dollars in a wrongful death motor vehicle crash case in the Supreme Court of New York, Washington County.
Phil has also had several multi-million dollar settlements including:
- $5.6 million settlement for a motorcycle crash;
- $3.0 million settlement for a wrongful death motor vehicle crash;
- $2.00 million dollar settlement for a motor vehicle crash;
- $1.95 million settlement for a motorcycle crash;
- $1.25 million settlement for a premises liability case involving an elevator;
- $1.25 million dollar settlement for a motorcycle crash;
- $1.00 million dollar settlement for a premise liability case involving a falling object;
Phil graduated from Syracuse University in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship for Emerging Enterprises. He is a diehard Syracuse Orange fan, where several of his family members also graduated from. After graduating from Syracuse University, he continued his education at Albany Law School where he obtained his Juris Doctorate.
During his time with Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP, he was recognized and awarded “Top 40 under 40” in civil litigation by the National Trial Lawyers.
In 2022, Phil was promoted to Supervising attorney, as the co-head of the Employment Law department and is instrumental in the strategic development of Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP.
In his time away from the firm, Phil enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also a board member of numerous not for profit organizations, including the Saratoga Lake Association.