Do you, or someone you know, have a Johnson & Johnson or DePuy Orthopedics Hip Replacement System or Hip Resurfacing System? If you’ve received one of these systems after July 2003, it is possible that your device has been recalled due to defects. Please contact your local Buffalo hip replacement lawyers at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP for your free consultation.
Complications and side effects from the defective DePuy Orthopedics and Johnson & Johnson devices include:
- Damaged connective tissue and nerves around your hip
- Pain and swelling around hip
- Problems walking
These complications are often caused by the hip replacement system damaging connective tissues and nerves surrounding them. Even if you have not experienced any symptoms, your DePuy device is likely to be recalled if it is included in the following list:
- ASR™ XL Acetabular System
- ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
- Stryker Rejuvenate
- Stryker ABG Modular – Neck Hip Stems
- Stryker Rejuvenate and Stryker ABG Modular – Neck Hip Stems have been recalled due to the increased possibility of metallosis as a result of premature loosening and toxic metals released in the patient’s body
Not sure? Call our hip replacement lawyers, we can help!
If you have one of these recalled DePuy Hip Replacement Systems and aren’t experiencing any side effects, the worst thing you can do is be complacent and not seek help. Don’t wait; find out your rights today by calling the Buffalo DePuy Hip Replacement attorneys at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP at (413) 726-6015. We are also available toll-free, 24/7 at 1800LAW1010 (1.800.529.1010).