Hip Replacement Recall
Have you had a hip replacement and now suffer from complications? If you have received a Johnson & Johnson, DePuy or Hip Resurfacing System after July of 2003, you are at risk for complications. If you are living with a defective system, call our White Plains hip replacement recall lawyers today free of charge.
Here are some symptoms of a hip replacement system that has been recalled:
• Problems walking
• Pain and swelling around your hip
Take note that the following systems have all been recalled by Johnson and Johnson and DePuy Orthopedics:
• ASR™ XL Acetabular System
• ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System
• Stryker Rejuvenate
• Stryker ABG Modular – Neck Hip Stems
• Stryker Rejuvenate and Stryker ABG Modular – Neck Hip Stems have been recalled due to the increased possibility of metallosis. This is a result of premature loosening of the device and toxic metals released in the patient’s body.
If your system is included in this list, seek assistance now. The best thing to do is be proactive and seek assistance before you have complications. If you are already suffering from a defective hip, don’t wait another day. Let our hip replacement recall lawyers fight to get you the help you need. Find out your rights today by calling the White Plains DePuy Hip Replacement Recall Attorneys at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP® at (914) 336-5995. We are always available toll-free, 24/7 at 1800LAW1010® (1-800-529-1010). Click here to contact us via email.