5 Hour Pre-Licensing Course Registration
Registration for our December 17 class will open on November 21
Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP offers FREE 5 Hour Driving Courses for any high school students that are NOT taking driver’s education. Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course that is valid for 1 year.
The course is held at our Main Office – 1222 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309 between 4pm and 9pm. As part of the course Martin, Harding & Mazzotti provides food and beverage for all students in attendance.
Due to the high demand of this course any students hoping to complete the class at MHM must register for the course prior to arriving at MHM. Students can only register for one class, any attempts to register for more than one class may cause removal from all registered classes, except the most upcoming, without notice.
- Registration is ONLINE only
- Students MUST bring their New York State PHOTO Permits with them the night of class or they won’t receive their certificate
- Classes are held at our main office 1222 Troy-Schenectady Rd. Niskayuna, NY
- Classes are held between 4pm and 9pm.We DO NOT accept ANY walk-ins
- We DO NOT accept ANY walk-ins
- We DO NOT take registration over the phone
- The 5 Hour Driving Course is only for high school students that are NOT taking driver’s education
- The certificate after completing the 5 Hour Driving Course is valid for 1 year
- Due to high volume, students are allowed only to register for one class. If you try to register for 2 classes or one class with 2 different emails, you will automatically be taken out of all classes without notice except the most upcoming.
Need to cancel or reschedule? If you know your child cannot attend the class they are registered for or need to reschedule for a different class, please contact Diane at 518-393-1198.