5 Hour Pre-Licensing Course Registration
We are Postponing Our 5 Hour Classes Until Further Notice.
Would you like to receive updates regarding our 5 Hour Classes? Fill out the form below to sign up!
By clicking the Submit button, you consent to being contacted by Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP at the number and/or email provided, and consent to receiving text messages to which standard message and data rates apply. You acknowledge that submitting this form and the information contained therein does not establish an attorney client relationship, and therefore, you will not rely upon this information as legal advice. By submitting this form, you understand that any information received in response to this questionnaire is general information for which there will be no charge.
Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP offers FREE 5 Hour Driving Courses for any high school students that are NOT taking driver’s education. Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course that is valid for 1 year.
The course is held at our Main Office – 1222 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309 between 4pm and 9pm. As part of the course Martin, Harding & Mazzotti provides food and beverage for all students in attendance.
Due to the high demand of this course any students hoping to complete the class at MHM must register for the course prior to arriving at MHM. Students can only register for one class, any attempts to register for more than one class may cause removal from all registered classes, except the most upcoming, without notice.
- Registration is ONLINE only
- Students MUST bring their New York State PHOTO Permits with them the night of class or they won’t receive their certificate
- Classes are held at our main office 1222 Troy-Schenectady Rd. Niskayuna, NY
- Classes are held between 4pm and 9pm.We DO NOT accept ANY walk-ins
- We DO NOT accept ANY walk-ins
- We DO NOT take registration over the phone
- The 5 Hour Driving Course is only for high school students that are NOT taking driver’s education
- The certificate after completing the 5 Hour Driving Course is valid for 1 year
- Due to high volume, students are allowed only to register for one class. If you try to register for 2 classes or one class with 2 different emails, you will automatically be taken out of all classes without notice except the most upcoming.
Need to cancel or reschedule? If you know your child cannot attend the class they are registered for or need to reschedule for a different class, please call 518-393-1198 or email us at email@example.com.