About Personal Injury Law Firm Martin, Harding & Mazzotti
Over 20 years ago, Bruce L. Martin, Paul B. Harding and Victor L. Mazzotti joined together to form Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP. A New York based personal injury law firm with multiple locations throughout New York and Vermont.
For more than two decades the Heavy Hitters have been dedicated solely to the representation of injured persons. In 1999, Rosemarie Bogdan became the 4th partner in the history of the firm. She now heads the firms mass tort division, taking on some of the largest corporations in the world, to ensure those injured by defective medical devices or defective drugs have a voice.
Our experienced attorneys have secured over $300 million in settlements for victims of negligence and our firm continues to grow to better serve and support our communities. The Martin, Harding & Mazzotti personal injury team consists of 25+ Attorneys and 90+ support staff, who have served thousands of clients.
At Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP our motto has always been “When given the choice, choose kindness.” This motto is the basis for how we approach every person that contacts Martin, Harding and Mazzotti. Whether it’s personal injury, car accident, defective drug, medical malpractice, defective medical device, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation, or defective product; helping you is what we do.
It’s also the reason our attorneys and legal team have fought for and secured millions of dollars in settlements. Our firm places a strong emphasis on providing each client with an exemplary level of service, which is why the team at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP sticks to the following principles:
- Every call to Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP will be answered in a timely manner.
- When Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP works for you, your interests always come first.
- Our clients are involved from start to resolution. You are entitled to know where your case stands at all times and you will continuously be updated.
- Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP is the right size. We are small enough to pay careful attention to your case, but large and experienced enough to get you all the monetary compensation you deserve.
- You have the last word. If you are not happy, or don’t think a proposed settlement is fair, we will reject it and continue to pursue your case.
In addition to our commitment to our clients, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti believes strongly in giving back to our neighbors. Our outreach programs have helped over 1,000 young drivers take the next step towards being safe licensed drivers, provided several thousand free cab rides home, helped hundreds of animals to become adopted through local shelters around the capital region, provided 1,000s of free bike helmets to our communities and more. Every year we donate to and sponsor numerous local charities and organizations in the Capital District. You can learn more about our community outreach programs and sponsorships on our MHM Cares page.
For more information about how the personal injury attorneys at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP may be able to help you, contact us today for a free no obligation case evaluation. The Heavy Hitters’ team is available 24/7, simply call 1800LAW1010 (1.800.529.1010).