Exposure to the NDMA/NDEA found in Valsartan can cause cancer. If you have been taking the high blood pressure medication Valsartan and are suffering from cancer, you may be eligible for compensation.
– FDA Finds Another Impurity in Recalled Blood Pressure Drug. –
The FDA has been testing batches of the recalled drug as well as batches that have not been recalled. They recently found several batches that contain an additional impurity, N-Nitrosodiethylamine, or NDEA, which is also a suspected human carcinogen.
The Heavy Hitters – Trusted Defective Drug Attorneys
The Valsartan Recall Attorneys At Martin, Harding & Mazzotti Can Help.
Valsartan Related Injuries
Exposure to NDMA/NDEA can cause cancer. Injuries from NDMA/NDEA exposure include but are not limited to:
- Liver Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Intestinal Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Hepatic Fibrosis
Multiple drug manufacturers have voluntarily recalled heart and blood pressure medications containing Valsartan following the discovery that the drug can be contaminated with N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA).
The NDMA contamination has been linked to valsartan produced by Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals of China and Hetero Labs Limited of India. Due to the finding of NDMA in valsartan, the following companies have recalled their non-expired products.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA labeled as Major Pharmaceuticals
- Prinston Pharmaceuticals Inc. Labeled as Solco Healthcare LLC
- Teva Pharmaceuticals labeled as Actavis LLC
- Remedy Repack
- A-S Medication Solutions LLC
- Bryant Ranch Prepack Inc.
- H J Harkins Company Inc. dba Pharma Pac
- Hetero Labs, Inc. labeled as Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Northwind Pharmaceuticals
- Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- and more…
The FDA’s Investigation Into The Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker (ARB) Recalls is Ongoing
For the most up-to-date information about the Valsartan recall visit the FDA website.
Get Valsartan Lawsuit Help Today.
If you have been taking the medication valsartan and are suffering from cancer, you may be entitled to compensation. Click, Chat or call 1800LAW1010 24/7 for a free case evaluation.
Don’t Wait Call Today!
Toll Free – (866) 649-5858
Capital Region – (518) 509-0883
Utica – (315) 860-0540
Rochester/Syracuse – (585) 537-1878
Buffalo – (716) 215-7866
Vermont – (802) 307-1302
Massachusetts – (508) 217-9422